About Ben Bartolazzi
- Featured Realtor on HGTV Show “House Hunters” Green Bay 2013
- #1 Keller Williams Agent in NE WI with over 300 sales in 2017 and owner of the Ben Bartolazzi Team
- Top Team of Green Bay area REALTORS in Sales
- I sell 50% of my listings in less than 2 weeks and they sell on avg. for 98% of list price
- Sold over $50 million and over 300 homes
- Home Staging Professional since 2010
- Realtor since 2007
- Member of REALTOR Association of NE Wisconsin & National Association of REALTORS
- New Construction and Remodeled home since 2003
Not many REALTORS can walk into a home and give expert advice on how to customize it. Put My Knowledge to Work for You!
My Marketing Plan:
- Professional HD Photography
- Professional Staging Advice
- Real Motion HD Video Tours
- Listings showcased on over 350 Websites: Enhanced Version of Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, MLS, Homes.com, Homefinder.com, Every Broker’s site in NE WI, benbarto.com, craigslist, facebook, youtube, etc….
- Expose your home to all the Top Agents in NE WI
I am the youngest of 7 children and grew up in the Little Suamico area. I also have 42 nieces and nephews, needless to say, holidays are always a lot of fun! I enjoyed growing up with my siblings even though I got picked on all the time. I believe the teasing made me the strong person I am today. I have been married to the love of my life, Jenny (an elementary Art Teacher in the Green Bay School District) since July 19th, 2008. My wife Jenny and I are proud parents of 3 beautiful children Brodie, Valetta, & Mila and we live in Ledgeview. Every day I thank God for the loving and caring family He gave me!
Glimpse Into My Past:
My dad was a builder, so I grew up working for him building homes. After high school, I went to UWGB and studied economics. School wasn’t my cup of tea, so I left after 2 years. I decided to get my real estate license and joined ERA Titletown Realtors in September of 2007. My first year was a struggle. I only sold 10 homes and made less than $10,000 in commissions. The credit cards were piling up landing me $15,000 in debt. I started framing homes part-time with my brother to make a little money while still trying to be a successful real estate agent. Being a part time agent wasn’t working to help me be successful. In 2009, I made the decision to give real estate 100% focus, and gave up construction. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I had all of my credit card debt paid off by June 2009 and decided that I was never going to put myself in that position again. I went to Prudential in 2010 where I continued getting more experience in sale. Then, a little company called Keller Williams came to Green Bay and I decided to take a risk and join KW in April 2013!